Who We Are?
UAB Roslitauto is a company of Lithuanian capital. Established in 2012, the company has been able to gain customer confidence in a short period of time, with the volume of shipments in Western Europe increasing rapidly every year. Main directions: Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Italy. France, Spain, Portugal, Austria.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to every customer.
The competence and knowledge of the managers are regularly checked in the company. In addition to the most commonly used English language, we have managers who speak German, French, Italian, Spanish,
Our Core Values
We constantly push ourselves to be our best, we focus on solutions, and we arrive every day inspired to make an impact through our talents, passion and hard work.
Roslitauto UAB is a company with Lithuanian capital. The Company was founded in the year 2012 and during a short period of time managed to gain the trust of customers. Our mission is to provide the prime services to each client. Therefore, the Company constantly checks the competence and knowledge of its managers and tries to raise their qualifications.
Environmental protection policy is an integral part of the Company’s business strategy. The Company is guided by the values of reliability, innovation and sustainability, and in pursuit of strategic goals, it strives to reduce the negative impact on the environment, is constantly interested in and makes proposals related to sustainability and cost-effectiveness.
In order to achieve the strategic goals, the top management of the company:
· ensures that the policy of the integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards is easily understandable, implemented, supervised and suitable for the Company’s purposes, strategic direction and the identified goals of the integrated management system;
· undertakes to ensure continuous improvement of the integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and enhancing the efficiency thereof;
· strives to meet and exceed customer requirements so that products are of the highest quality;
· strives to meet and fulfill assumed obligations, legal obligations and meet the requirements of interested parties;
· undertakes to protect the environment, including pollution prevention, and its resources as much as possible;
· seeks to ensure that the activities of the Company are managed in accordance with the established strategic direction and efforts are made to minimize any negative impact on the environment.
Director Mr. Tautvydas Šliautaris
1 February 2023